The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see all these aquariums with really really nice plants i tried to put them in but it always ends up the same they slowly die off i have tried co2 and fertiliesers but those dont work to well

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad luck with keeping plants. Keep in mind, a lot of plants sold at big box stores aren't true aquatic plants and will slowly rot and die if grown submerged.

Are you thinking of trying again and looking for advice? If you advise us of your specs we might be able to offer some potential solutions or advice.

Nonetheless, any hobby has a learning curve so don't give up. I've killed plenty of plants - glosso being the latest victim.

·
Registered
689 Posts
one thing to always keep in mind with planted tanks is that it turns into a huge balancing act, between parameters lighting co2 and all the other good stuff that make up the million + post on here.

So true, if it were super easy then there wouldn't be over 1 million posts dedicated to it.

Look up your plants, give us your parameters, and let us know exactly what type of light and Co2 you're working with and we'll get you on your way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.