The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to buy some plants all together at once so if you have all of these availible please let me know with possibly some pictures and price shipped. thanks

anubias nana
crypt becketti
red tiger lily
dwarf baby tears
dwarf hargrass
dwarf sag
anacharis narrow leaf
madagascar lace plant

also if anyone has a good co2 system for a beginner I might be interested. I never used co2 before and would like to try if I can find a decent system.

·
Registered
489 Posts
What size tank are putting the c02 in? I have a redsea pb regulator. It is perfect for anything up to a 40 gallon. Tanks larger than that would run through a pb tank pretty quickly though. I had it running on my 10 gal with high light and a 24oz tank and it lasted 2 1/2-3 months at a time at 2 bps. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have every plant on your list except Cryptocoryne beckettii
I do have the triploid Cryptocoryne petchii though

I will get pics together late r today and load.. I am on dial up( YUCK!!) so it take s me a few..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What size tank are putting the c02 in? I have a redsea pb regulator. It is perfect for anything up to a 40 gallon. Tanks larger than that would run through a pb tank pretty quickly though. I had it running on my 10 gal with high light and a 24oz tank and it lasted 2 1/2-3 months at a time at 2 bps. Let me know if you're interested.
The tank i am using the c02 in is 75 gallon but thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have every plant on your list except Cryptocoryne beckettii
I do have the triploid Cryptocoryne petchii though

I will get pics together late r today and load.. I am on dial up( YUCK!!) so it take s me a few..
Sounds good, pictures and prices would be good thanks

·
Registered
471 Posts
anubias nana- $3.50

red tiger lotus $3.50

dwarf baby tears $3.75

dwarf hargrass- grown on coconut fiber $1 per square inch have probably as much as you would want

dwarf sag $0.45/plant

anacharis narrow leaf $1.75/bunch( 5-6 stems)

madagascar lace plant $4.95

crypt petchi.. pic missing will take another tomorrow I can't seem to find the pic. $1.25/plant

pics ar e in order,, will post again to add more pics.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Narrow Leaf Anacharis and Madagascar Lace and dwarf hairgrass mat

looking back the previous may not be in order but should all be pretty clear

shipping is usually $6.50 which is insulated box and heat pack

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
I have an up aqua co2 regulator that I wont have use for here in the next few days. If you are interested in it let me know.

Thanks
Colin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts