The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I don't do this anymore
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Remember the last RAOK I did, and I said that I would have another RAOK around my birthday? Well, today is my birthday, and here is an RAOK!

I have 5 stems of each of the following: Brazilian Pennywort, Bacopa Monneri (Moneywort), and Rotala Colorata.

I also have about 2 golfballs of clean, healthy, algae-free Subwassertang. All of the plants are healthy and algae-free, but I am especially proud of the quality of my Subwassertang.

RULES: IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM MY FUTURE RAOKS!!

1. You must have 50 posts. No exceptions.
2. This is list style, but you have to do one little thing that will make my week. Before you choose the number after the last (I.E. First person is #1, second person has to be #2, etc.) person's number, you have to come up with a little birthday ditty for me. It has to be at least two lines long, I don't care what kind of ditty it is (Meaning I don't care if it's a haiku, a rhyme, etc.), it just has to mean happy birthday to me!

Shipping: All plants will be shipped in a nice sized Priority, styrofoam-lined box, packed with newspaper and care. No DOA policy, as this is an RAOK. All I ask money wise is $7 to cover shipping fees.

This RAOK will end Friday, December 7th, at 11:00 P.M. (Or how close to that time I can end it).

So, have at it!!

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Who0! I'm up for anything, but the subwassertang would be sweet! My boyfriends fallen in live with the name, now he's saying I "gotta get it in the tanks"!

1. Lyzzaryzz
Guppies are red, guppies are blue, all the guppies everywhere say happy birthday to you!
NICE!!!!!! hahaha......:icon_lol:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Obviously not tossing my name in here for the raok just saying happy birthday phoenix!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I'm only interested in the Subwassertang, as I have too much of the other stuff. I don't know how much interest there will be for this thread, but maybe you can split the prizes into stems / bags of Subwassertang?

Anyways, here's a birthday Haiku.

It's that time again,
On the first of December,
Happy Birthday 'Nix!​

1. Lyzzaryzz
2. AVN

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
1. Lyzzaryzz
2. AVN
3. Trapperwolves

Another candle on your cake?
Well, that's no cause to pout.
Be glad that you have strength enough
To blow the damn thing out.

Happy Birthday!!!!

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
How about a joke too:

Two elderly men are sitting on a bench outside a retirment home and one says, “Ted I am 83 years old today and I’m just full of aches and pains. I know you’re about my age how do you feel?”
Ted says “I feel like a newborn baby!”
“Really? like a newborn baby?”
“Yep no hair, no teeth, and I think I just peed my pants!”

·
Registered
763 Posts
Age is like underwear...it creeps up on you!

Lying about your age is easier now that you sometimes forget what it is.

You're not 40, you're eighteen with 22 years of experience.

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." - Lucille Ball

Old fart, young heart!

Here are a few that you might like :)

1. Lyzzaryzz
2. AVN
3. Trapperwolves
4. Merth

·
Registered
434 Posts
1. Lyzzaryzz
2. AVN
3. Trapperwolves
4. Merth
5. Robotponys

"It's your birthday! I hope an angry badger mauls your worst enemy right in the privates today."
-the oatmeal

Happy Birthday!!!! My birthday is on the 6th, very close. :)

·
I don't do this anymore
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very clever ditties guys!

Now now AVN, where is your mother? Didn't she tell you that she would put soap in your mouth if you did that again? lol!

Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Is it bad I'm glad not a lot of people have put their names in?
It means I have more of a chance to actually win the ROAK!!
But your still getting so many birthday wishes..makes me jealous. My birthday is Feb. 6th, so all anyone ever cares about on or near my birthday is the Super Bowl! Even my parents forget..

·
Registered
264 Posts
1. Lyzzaryzz
2. AVN
3. Trapperwolves
4. Merth
5. Robotponys
6. pglenn

birthday birthday is it really your day?
such a sucky time of year to have one anyway

·
I don't do this anymore
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We have a winner: LyzzaRyzz! I will be PMing you shortly.

To the rest of you: thank you for playing and for all the great poems you guys came up with!

Proof that he/she won:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts