The Planted Tank Forum banner

Plants and Goldfishes ? Possible? Guides? Suggestions!!

1236 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  tithra
I am a hobbyist and have recently managed to set up a tank measuring 2.5ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft which has two filters one is a SOBO 1000F and the other one is the normal black medium filter with aeration. I am also using an aquarium heater. I have 10 big goldfishes - fantails and orandas. I loved the planted aquarium set ups and would like some suggestions on how to start and what to put in it. currently there are medium sized gravels in the tank and a few show beach shells. any help will be much appreciated - cheers! :confused:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
5,572 Posts
I am a hobbyist and have recently managed to set up a tank measuring 2.5ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft which has two filters one is a SOBO 1000F and the other one is the normal black medium filter with aeration. I am also using an aquarium heater. I have 10 big goldfishes - fantails and orandas. I loved the planted aquarium set ups and would like some suggestions on how to start and what to put in it. currently there are medium sized gravels in the tank and a few show beach shells. any help will be much appreciated - cheers! :confused:
Tank is too small for that number of goldfish. (read up on recommended tank size for these fish).
Anubia on wood or rock,sword plant's,would be my choice for these largely herbivorous ,heavy waste producer's.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.