The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICES REDUCED Thanks for taking a look. Need to raise some money for shrip stuff.
All shipping starts at 7$, will be priority mail, and in the smallest box possible. Total cost of shipping will be based on the total size of the items you ordered. If you combine items I will place them in the same box. I will ship SAT and then MON.

I will respond to PMs in order. The first PM gets it! I will update the thread as the items are sold!

PLANTS
ANUBIS $[STRIKE]5[/STRIKE] 3 + Shipping: Super clean and large piece of Anubis. It looks like ANubias barteri. I don't have any room for it.

ANUBIS ON DW $[STRIKE]10[/STRIKE] 7 + Shipping: Pulled it from my shrimp tank. I think the DW was causeing my GH to drop.

* ++++ SOLD ++++* 2 X POGOSTEMON ERECTUS $7 for 7 stems + Shipping: I have two packages of these. Total of 14 stems. As you can tell from the picture you are getting some large stems. I just trimmed these this morning.

EQUIPMENT
2 X ATOMIC CO2 DIFFUSER - INLINE - 16/22MM [STRIKE]$20[/STRIKE] 15 Each + Shipping: $38.99 new. I used one for about 3 months and the other for about 5 months. Work find but could probably use a cleaning. Not so dirty that you can't see through the plastic though. I have two of these. I switched to a reactor so I don't need these.

ZOO MED PS-40 SWEEPING POWER HEAD $[STRIKE]15[/STRIKE] 10 + Shipping. About $28 new. This powerhead sweeps back and forth. It's too small for my tanks now.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts