The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need plants, I'm not a huge fan of my LFS, and shipping from sites costs an arm and a leg.

Anyone have anything in the ranges of :

S. Repens
Anubias Nana (and petites)
Sagittaria
Vallisneria

I'm not picky about the type of plants really, those are just ideas of what I want to do.

I'll pay + shipping of cousre, but we tend to travel around QC and Ontario often.

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you ever head to toronto, you can check the selling forumns on gtaaquaria.com. lots of plant activity. If I think of it, next time I go to Montreal maybe I will drop you a line. I can usually spare a few clippings, and I can usually spare some ludgiwgia and vals.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My local aquarium society has an auction at every monthly meeting. Does yours?
Yea, they do, but I can't make it then (I have a toddler and its the ONE day my bf has something planned so I got to stay and watch the kid hehe) been looking for a baby sitter for ages, but now we might even more far north :S

I really wanted to go two months ago, they did a seminar on LED lighting, which I really wanted to attend ...

They don't have an auction every months, but there's always people having stuff to sell/exchange

I'm going to a specialized store at the other end of town this evening, they got the weekly order this morning so I might be able to find something.

I want my plants before I move so the roots are strong enough heheh

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you ever head to toronto, you can check the selling forumns on gtaaquaria.com. lots of plant activity. If I think of it, next time I go to Montreal maybe I will drop you a line. I can usually spare a few clippings, and I can usually spare some ludgiwgia and vals.
I'll check it out, we're planning to go in Toronto this spring if we can find the time :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts