The Planted Tank Forum banner

41 - 60 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thank you! That is actually ar mini growing wild. I have a e series turned down to 75% and use liquid ei at a quarter dose. No co2 and still some color but with co2 everything will pop. I took a few more shots before a massive trim today.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
This is my 20g. Its not really an aquascape attempt. Its my first planted tank and i am merely just filling it with as many verities of plants as i can find and learning how to use fertilizers/lights/co2 and techniques to be successful. I am working on my new 75g to try and attempt a real aquascape.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
This is my 20g. Its not really an aquascape attempt. Its my first planted tank and i am merely just filling it with as many verities of plants as i can find and learning how to use fertilizers/lights/co2 and techniques to be successful. I am working on my new 75g to try and attempt a real aquascape.
too funny, that's exactly how my tank looks and where I'm at in the hobby, even down to the ehiem skimmer in the back!:wink2:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Seriously. Why did I have to wonder into this thread. I'm not kidding, I'm upset haha! My aquarium is absolutely terrible compared to everyone elses.

-sigh- back to the drawing board!

So I've got a request. Post your lighting, CO2(if used or not) and fertilizer schedules with your pictures (unless you want to keep secrets..) because these are some outright beautiful tanks.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thank you! That is actually ar mini growing wild. I have a e series turned down to 75% and use liquid ei at a quarter dose. No co2 and still some color but with co2 everything will pop. I took a few more shots before a massive trim today.
Wow ! Great looking tank

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 273 Posts