The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planted Aquarium Lecture
Tuesday October 13th, FREE!!
Greater Seattle Aquarium Society is sponsoring a lecture by our own, Paul Wallace, PhD
(Aquarium designer and aquarium plant expert)
This Tuesday night at 7:30 pm
At Seattle Pacific University,
Miller Science Learning Center
(3RD Ave W and W Nickerson Street)
near the ship canal on the north side of Queen Ann Hill
to be followed by a short auction
of aquarium plants and fish
(no plants off the "do not sell" list)

Open to the public, no entrance fee
Family friendly
Free parking in SPU lots or on street
Go to gsas.org for more information and directions

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi connordude27,

I didn't get a chance to say goodby last night, I hope you had a good time and enjoyed the presentation! What did you get last night anyway?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Picked up some of SA's trident java and a bag of rotala magenta myself. Interested to see how the magenta grows out in my tank. The meeting was rather interesting, although I seemed to kind of annoy the speaker with my question about his aquasoil tank...

·
Registered
429 Posts
oh then i kind of have an idea who you are :) i think that aquasoil is something i will only try if i had an ADA tank and that will be almost never lol
Heh, yep, that was me in the back sipping coffee. My girlfriend was going to be with me, but she got sick a few days before the meeting (I picked up that trident java for her tank.) Curious what the topic of the next meeting will be. I was hoping the guy who opened up that new shop in the international district would be there, wanted to check with him when hes getting more Amano shrimp in stock.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts