The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know anybody in palatine that owns a planted tank? i would really like to meet somebody that does.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome to PT! I thought your SN looked familiar! It's always cool to see crossovers from RC here. I started here, and have since joined RC to learn about my new obsession.
I don't know of any specific Palatiners, but Dogfish is up around that area and he's been back in the planted scene for a couple months now.
I live around O'hare, so definitely not really close, but if you were to see my tank, you would encourage at least a little trimming...lol
I should probably RAOK some trimmings to someone here. If there are any questions you've got, PM me or post them here (or PM on RC; I find myself on there more lately). Hope you enjoy PT as much as I have! Great community here for sure :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have seen and signed up for many forums, and by far planted tank and reef central are the best i have found. people seem to be more friendly on both. i always use the same sn for that same reason: so people can find me easier.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Fishyfish,
I'm in the process of changing my reef over to a planted tank. It's a 1000g, so it'll be quite a chore, but you would always be welcome to take a look and jump on any orders I might be placing for plants/fish etc if you wanted.

Still a reef, but getting ready to try to sell off all the livestock in the next few weeks.
:)

I am looking for a good place to grab a few large (2-4') pieces of driftwood. Any suggestions in the area?
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts