Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

If you had issues accessing the Planted Tank Guide please send me a PM (along with your paypal transaction number) and I will get you immediate access to the guide.

For those who contacted me before, I will be contacting you in regards to this.

Mo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tried pming you last weekend, didn't get a response, so I'm posting here. I've paid for, but not received access to the guide, appreciate it if someone could help me.

·
Administrator
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All users who have contacted me over PM have received their guides.

If anyone else needs access to the guide, please send me a PM along with your paypal transaction ID.

Mo

·
Registered
25 Posts
where's my access to the guide? I paid you 4 days ago.

It's been 4 days since I paid The Planted Tank $19.95 for access to the Planted Tank. After 4 private messages I have not heard back from you or your colleagues. Could you please get me access to the guide asap? Please send me a PM on how to access it ASAP. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
14,964 Posts
Click "Planted Tank Guide" in the forum header.

It's a guide (that should be free to access, in my personal opinion) for beginners that explains all the basics of planted tanking. Information that's obviously already available throughout the forum.

Uhu: If you have sent a private message to forumadmin and don't hear back by tomorrow, please contact me directly and I'll help you resolve the issue.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Click "Planted Tank Guide" in the forum header.

It's a guide (that should be free to access, in my personal opinion) for beginners that explains all the basics of planted tanking. Information that's obviously already available throughout the forum.

Uhu: If you have sent a private message to forumadmin and don't hear back by tomorrow, please contact me directly and I'll help you resolve the issue.
Oh I see. I think it probably should be free too, but if people have to pay at least the price is kept at a reasonable amount.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lack of Planted Tank Guide

Ive sent 5 personal messages to try and get access to the guide. No luck so far. Please help.

Monet

·
Administrator
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello Monet,

I will get you access. I checked my PMs and I haven't received any messages from you. Not sure who you sent the PMs to, but I will send you a PM right now.

Mo

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts
Hi Mo,

I paid membership last Thursday (Jan 31) and it hasn't kicked in.

Any clue as to what is causing the delay?

·
Super Moderator
11,933 Posts
Hi Mo,

I paid membership last Thursday (Jan 31) and it hasn't kicked in.

Any clue as to what is causing the delay?
forumadmin has to process these membership requests manually now. Please PM him along with your Paypal transaction ID and date so that it can be looked into more efficiently.

·
Super Moderator
14,964 Posts
If you have an issue, take it up with the forumadmin and the moderation team. If you want to insult people, I'll permanently ban you - no questions asked. I don't care how upset you are - behave like an adult and treat people with respect.

Closing this thread people because apparently can't keep it together.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.