The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've seen videos of Amano's gallery of planted tank and I'm wondering if we have anything similar to that in the US. I figure we have art galleries like the Met and the Smithsonian, and there have been some aquascapes I've seen online that have rivaled some of the greatest artworks I've seen. Some of them invoke very powerful emotions, especially when you imagine the scape to be some distant wonderland and you vicariously live through the shrimp or the fish roaming around in their little enclosed paradise. Basically, if some prominent US aquascaping talents got together and put all their works in a permanent fixture for all of us to visit and see, I would pay some pretty good money to visit that place.

·
Registered
776 Posts
ADG commercial offices / show room in Houston usually has a dozen or so 200-400 gallon aquarium and palladuriums set up. Been years since I've been in their offices though. Cant wait to see how their new retail shop turns out. The Senske brothers do great work.

·
Prodigious Plant Pundit
5,403 Posts
Where is this? Do you mean Aqua Forest Aquarium? That's more of a retail store than a showroom, but they have some really nice displays.
Yes, I did mean AFA. It was early in the morning, I had just woken up :)

But yeah, it really is a great place, I had a blast!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts