The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all i am new to this sute and am hoping to convert one of my aquariums to a planted fresh water tank...i have read a lot of things and finally decided to ask people their experience...i prefer to go with the no co2 method as i have read in an article which im not allowed to attatch lol and please give me any experience you can!! i do have 4 years FW experience and have raised quite a few discus so you dont have to go through teh whol noob to fish keeping thing, just skip to the plants lol thank you all!!!:icon_mrgr

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm also new to the planted aquarium scene. Just finished setting up my first planted tank, literally 10 mins ago, didn't really have a clue what i was doing but am hoping for the best !

There's a lot to learn!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
May I suggest looking in the "Tank Journal" part of this forum? A tank journal is where someone posts pictures, information and experiences that they have had with that tank, and then people ask questions, give advice or cricique their setup. It is a great way to get ideas and learn from others mistakes! :eek:

Regards,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am also new to this hobby, my first aquarium and planted tank is almost a month old. It has just finished it's cycle. If I were to give any advice, it's get as many plants in there as possible, to promote good water quality. Having a hardscape plan also wouldn't hurt. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts