The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
I am in GF- I have two planted tanks- The 55 is now a planted cichlid tank. The 120 is an angel planted tank with co2. I have a 72 bowfront that used to house my pond Koi but is now a grow out tank for my angel fish fry. **Free Angels** to anyone in the area...see my other post in the ND section.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi!, I just set up a 75 gal tank. I had koi for a number of years (Richardton, ND) and my life fish dream is to have discus....so I am
aging out new water and have my tank all planted up. I also still am not sure I want to do C02? it looks tempting but not sure
which system is the best and I do not want to do a DIY. So far I have a few 7 black neons, 3 danios and 3 white catfish. I am adding a school of cardinal tetra here soon. Then after the tank is aged out a while I am going to try discus. I have always loved aquarium plants and that is as big a part of aquarium as the fish. Ooops I have a newer photo than this but will have to suffice for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.