The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am providing time lapse photos of my planted cichlid 125g from design phase to interim completion in 2 years. The layout is continuing evolving so it is always interim until the next adjustment. It is a high tech setup with medium light and easy plants. Lights are combination of 11 strip on glass top and submersible LEDs in tank for a total of 165 watt, 30 PAR on the left half, and 70 PAR on the right half at the substrate level. CO2 injection rate is low, as I just replaced a 10 lb cylinder the first time after 2 years. All plants are epiphites attached to larva rock or potted to prevent digging from cichlid, and a few stems are placed up high in rock pile on the right rear to catch more light. All plants are mobile so rearrangement is easy. I front load macros, micros and Glutaldehyde after weekly 75% water change, and DTPA iron every other day. I understand it is an overcrowded tank with 60+ fish, but can't help as my passion is as much fish as plants. A few show fish are highlighted on the next page.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.