The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am looking to add a low laying plant like downoi in my 30 gallon tank. Was looking for any suggestions. I am not using CO2. Looking for something cheap and hardy. Just looking for some suggestions I can look up info on, that is readily available.

Thanks!

·
Registered
306 Posts
What is your lighting? That will help people with providing you with a plant that will have a better chance of surviving for you. There are some small varieties of cryps and anubias out there, but I'm not sure if they're going to meet your cheap requirement. Some can be hard to find, too. I have no experience with downoi, but at least it can be fairly easy to find and is relatively cheap.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is your lighting? That will help people with providing you with a plant that will have a better chance of surviving for you. There are some small varieties of cryps and anubias out there, but I'm not sure if they're going to meet your cheap requirement. Some can be hard to find, too. I have no experience with downoi, but at least it can be fairly easy to find and is relatively cheap.
Sorry, its my 30 gal in my sig. I have a Finnex Fugeray 30" sitting on it. I would consider it the lower side of medium light, perhaps i am wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts