The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My tank is done cycling, I am going to put the light ballast on as soon as I get a chance. I am planning on doing a columbian biotope. Thanks to mongabay I've selected my fish species:

29g planted

10-12 palmeri emperor tetras
1 pair of apistos (agassizi's, cacatouides, hongsloi)
6-8 corydoras
2-3 Oto's

Unfortunately I haven't had much luck finding a plant species list for columbia. I was wondering if any one could send any information my way. Thanks.

-C

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Hey good luck. I love Apistos. Im in the works of getting some. First I'm saving up for a RO/DI filter. But what kind of lights you going to use, also are you using co2, and ferts?

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Google?

The very first search result in the list there is this one, which seems to be the exact info you are looking for. Then all the others in that google search look promising too.

It helps the search engine when you spell Colombia correctly. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Google?

The very first search result in the list there is this one, which seems to be the exact info you are looking for. Then all the others in that google search look promising too.

It helps the search engine when you spell Colombia correctly. ;)

thanks. I feel like you sort of helped me and insulted me all at the same time. Ah the internet...

anyways. I live just outside the district of columbia, so I guess I assumed colombia was spelled the same way. I didn't know I was being graded for accuracy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.