The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have lots of 20 nerites for $18, 40 for $35, and 60 for $50. These snail are the best at eating up all the algae in your aquariums! They do not bother plants and will even clean live and fake plants. Hard shells prevent predators like cichlids from harming them.

Live arrival guaranteed. Pick up at your post office is highly recommended if your weather is freezing. If you wish to have the package held for pickup you must notify me at the time of payment.

DO NOT LEAVE ANIMALS IN THE MAIL BOX! ALL LIVE ANIMALS MUST BE RECEIVED AT THE FIRST DELIVERY ATTEMPT FOR LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE! In case of a DOA please send photos of the dead animals within the day of delivery.

For FREE priority SHIPPING, there is a minimum purchase (mix and match) of $30. No refunds or returns of any sort, credit towards livestock only. Buyer pays the shipping for reshipped animals.
I have also 2-4 inch tank- raised Central Newts (Notophthalmus viridens louisianensis). These are well suited for captivity and are eating frozen bloodworms. In crowded tanks make sure the newts get enough to eat, they may be outcompeted by more aggressive feeders. I recommend only frozen foods for small newts as they do not find flake or pellet palatable.

Safe with all other aquatic life except for large fish, however, please remember that newts will climb out of a tank that is not fully covered. The newts offered for sale are post-eft stage, which means that they are totally aquatic. You will find them to be peaceful and entertaining additions to a community tank.
The newts are $10 each.
Also, I have dwarf crayfish (Cambarellus shufeldtii) up for sale. These guys are peaceful with all fish and inverts. Will start producing soon, young adults that measure 1/2-1". Females typically berry up once a month.
The crayfish are $4 each. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts