The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I bought a couple of Parotocinclus sp. 3 as a breeding project and one died. So I went to a catfish forum, and according to one of the experts my plants were choking up circulation in the tank and to also do an 80% water change and up aeration. So i have one package for sale to go tomorrow or it's going in the trash.

Rotala bangladesh 6 stems, Rotala mexicana 'araguaia' 3 stems, one dozen stems of variegated hygro difformis, 3 nodes of Ranunculus, a starter of flame moss, 15 nodes (minimum) hydrocotyle sp. japan.

$26 shipped and watch your weather. No algae, yes snails. Reply to thread or PM me!

Tanks they came from:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's still pending. If they haven't paid by tomorrow morning, I'll put it back up.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Any chance you'll have more mini-fissidens and weeping moss in the future? Or is this sale to clear out your plants entirely?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have no idea what they are. They're tiny, have a flat spiraling shell around .4cm wide and less than a quarter of that in height. No MTS, none of the pond snails that lay white eggs on the glass. I've never seen eggs in the tank, so maybe livebearing? They also get out-competed really easily. There's one on the front glass in the bottom photo.

The weeping I'll definitely have more, the mini-fissidens never again, it's extremely slow growing.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.