dwarf hairgrass - about 100-125sq"

limnophila sessiflora - 12 to 15 stems

ludwigia repens - 4 to 6 stems

hygrophila polysperma 'ceylon' - 4 to 6 stems

water sprite - handful

Myriophyllum tuberculatum - 4 to 6 stems

Lilaeopsis brasiliensis - 10"x2"

I will throw in some other stuff as well

Will trade everything I have for 2 bags of unused eco-complete substrate ($30 each at mops.ca)

·
Registered
705 Posts
hey how much for a 2x2 portion of Lilaeopsis brasiliensis, a stem or 2 of Lilaeopsis brasiliensis and i was wondering do you have any HC like even a few stems ? thanks also do you ship? could we meet halfway? coming to scarborough ? thanks.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello

I don't really want to split up the package yet. For 2 bags of unused eco I will meet in Burlington and give you the following:

dwarf hairgrass - around 100sq inches
limnophila sessiflora - about 24 stems 3-6"
ludwigia repens - 4 to 6 stems
hygrophila polysperma 'ceylon' - 8-10 stems
reneckii - couple stems
Hygrophila corymbosa siamensis - 2 stems
Myriophyllum tuberculatum - 4 to 6 stems
Lilaeopsis brasiliensis - 10"x2"
CERATOPTERIS PTEROIDES - 2 handfuls
HYGROPHILA POLYSPERMA 'SUNSET' - 4 - 6 stems
HYGROPHILA DIFFORMIS - handful
HEMIANTHUS CALLITRICHOIDES - not much but enough to get you started
ELATINE TRIANDRA - couple stems/leaves
POTAMOGETON GAYI - not much but enough to get you started

You know that is a good deal!

·
Registered
705 Posts
so for 2 bags of eco complete you would give all this away ? wow great deal !!! thats 100 square inches of hair grass, 10x2 Lilaeopsis brasiliensis, HC, so many plants and not to mention rare . what a great deal ! Too bad im in the process of turning my 75 gallon soulth american and have no space and no money to put towards anything yet ! Great deal folks jump on this !!!

P.S. mabey we can work out a deal ? ill buy your soulth american plants and i can give you what ever ( money... ill buy eco complete ) depending on the quantity of plants ?

also do you have any 48" bulbs or fixtures ? thanks alot .

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have a look here this afternoon for the biotope specific ones. The ones I have aren't really "rare" but I do have one species that I do believe is "rare". Hygrophila sp. amazonia I believe it is. I could include a small piece of that into the package.

·
Registered
705 Posts
ok off that list POTAMOGETON GAYI,HEMIANTHUS CALLITRICHOIDES ,Lilaeopsis brasiliensis,Myriophyllum tuberculatum,reneckii, and hairgrass are soulth american. here is a site that has plants biotoped on area AquaTropique.com ignore that it is in french. also i saw you selling like flood lights awhile back that you where using to grow plants im in the process of upgrading do you have anything ? also do you have any swords ? well you see i would like to get as much as i can in one place so i have to pay less for shipping and i can get it over with ive got a plant site with an order wating but if i can get enough plants / lighting from one place that would be great ! thanks.

·
Registered
705 Posts
so you have no lighting / no swords ? because i can't justify a drive from here to burlington for a few stems of plants. sorry just to big of a drive for a little amount of plants it would cost more for gas than the plants. i hope you understand but if you have lighting and swords / other soulth american plants or fish i could see it happening.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No swords or lights. I have 'red flame/red special' (too small though) but other than that I am not really into swords.

Keep in mind that I am not a store or even a plant seller. I just happen to have way too many planted tanks :icon_lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.