The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I got this in with some dwarf hair grass that I got. It just started growing a few days ago. Any idea what it is?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Is taht emersed?
Probably some sort of proserpinaca emersed or myrio or ambulia emersed of some sort???????

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as plants go if you see me posting pics, it is growing out of water. I seem to have a green thumb for that but when it comes to plants in tanks I fail. Just to spice this up a bit and get a few more people to look at (an hopefully ID that little plant) I will post some plant flower shots :D

Getting ready to open. Can you ID this plant? I will give one hint it smells like lemon.

S. Repens

B. Pennywort

All pics were from today..I am pumped to see what the first ones flower looks like

·
Registered
39 Posts
I guess I got this in with some dwarf hair grass that I got. It just started growing a few days ago. Any idea what it is?

As far as plants go if you see me posting pics, it is growing out of water. I seem to have a green thumb for that but when it comes to plants in tanks I fail. Just to spice this up a bit and get a few more people to look at (an hopefully ID that little plant) I will post some plant flower shots :D

Getting ready to open. Can you ID this plant? I will give one hint it smells like lemon.

All pics were from today..I am pumped to see what the first ones flower looks like

First one looks like Hottonia palustris.

Second pic is Limnophila aromatica.

·
Registered
603 Posts
First one looks like Hottonia palustris.

Second pic is Limnophila aromatica.
+1
Its hottonia palustris as what is the leaf shape. It likes very cold water

Limnophila aromatica the second one which is a high light loving plant and should never be kept in low light or they will die.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Sorry for the random pic but the flower opened today

1 - 7 of 7 Posts