The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
They appear to be emersed grown stem plants. The first one could be a Ludwigia of some sort, and the 2nd one reminds me a bit of Hygrophila.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Perfect, thank you. That's enough information to at least point me in the right direction!

Yes, the first plant has multiple yellow/white flowers that come off little stalks. They open at different times of the day it seems. I just planted it yesterday, so I'm still trying to figure it out.

·
Registered
68 Posts
wow, "That's totally wicked!" lol
Perfect, thank you. That's enough information to at least point me in the right direction!

Yes, the first plant has multiple yellow/white flowers that come off little stalks. They open at different times of the day it seems. I just planted it yesterday, so I'm still trying to figure it out.

·
Registered
689 Posts
No, the second is not Alternanthera reineckii. I had the same exact plant that I bought unlabeled from PetCo myself and it never died but it didn't grow for about 6 months before I got rid of it. Everyone swore up and down on this forum that it was emersed Alternanthera reineckii.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.