The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I was sold what I though was Heteranthera Zosterifolia. When it arrived it looked more like Didiplis Diandra. Am I mistaken? Did I indeed recieve Heteranthera Zosterifolia? I'll post a pic of the image it was sold under then a few of the plants I recieved.

On more of a crown

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, the seller assured me this could not possibly be Rotala sp Nanjenshin as it is banned in their state and they have never sold it.............................................. Is it possible that it's a defferent species?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah. Just flat denial. I'm keeping the plants, they are good looking at least. I'll be placing them in a location that gets plenty light. I let it be known in a tactful way that I'm not being Jedi Mind Tricked into believing that they are the right plants, and requested that the seller get an outside ID on the plants before selling any more. It's obvious from my pictures, and even more so in person that it's not HZ. A quick search online shows it pretty plainly. Hopefully that's how it works out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.