The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a good website or help to Id the following plants.

This vine covers a fence and pool house completely and I have tried searching but have found nothing with a similar leaf pattern.

The bottom left is a ground cover plant that stays low, needs no watering and spreads easily from a main root system.

Any websites or suggestions are welcome.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the bottom left is Pachysandra. I know I've seen the other before, but I can't think of the name!!!
Thanks,
I think your right. Found pictures of it. Easy to grow.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the vine....are you referring to the plant with 5 leaves and is brighter green?
the vine at the back of the picture. It grows from a central trunk and spreads like crazy. I still have not identified it.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Does the vine get flowers on it? If it gets orange trumpet shaped flowers then it is a trumpet vine.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Ahhh. kamikazi's question as to which plant you are referring to in the background made me look again. Yes, there are two plants there. I was looking at the dark leaved growth. The lighter greened plant could be a Virginia Creeper vine.
Do you know the name of the plant with the darker green Pinnate leaves?
Try to get a close up shot of the ones in question.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
the vine at the back of the picture. It grows from a central trunk and spreads like crazy. I still have not identified it.
mmmm you didnt answer my question at all

Ahhh. kamikazi's question as to which plant you are referring to in the background made me look again. Yes, there are two plants there. I was looking at the dark leaved growth. The lighter greened plant could be a Virginia Creeper vine.
Do you know the name of the plant with the darker green Pinnate leaves?
Try to get a close up shot of the ones in question.
exactly! Which plant are you trying to ID newday? If its the 5 leaved thing, they are a nuisance and unfortunately its really hard to get rid of. I dunno the name of it though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.