The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered these from an online retailer. However, what I got vs what I had thought I had ordered appeared to be two separate plants. I can certainly go in to more detail later. I'd just like to get the community's opinion as to what this is as it seems to be doing really well in my tank despite my not planting them yet. This was taken a little over a week ago.

(the pink stuff with the green tips)

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow. I was thinking it was some pogostemon erectus something or other.. I had ordered P.Gayi and these were in the bag marked as P.gayi. Though, it's nothing like the P.Gayi I've kept in the past. Not going to bad mouth this retailer. But, I think I might call them again and educate them and buy elsewhere next time.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Wow. I was thinking it was some pogostemon erectus something or other.. I had ordered P.Gayi and these were in the bag marked as P.gayi. Though, it's nothing like the P.Gayi I've kept in the past. Not going to bad mouth this retailer. But, I think I might call them again and educate them and buy elsewhere next time.

Hey Robert,

It may very well have been an honest mistake, given that the package was mis-labelled.

I'd contact the company, highlight the mistake and give them an opportunity to correct it. If that is an issue then I'd take my business elsewhere.

We like good customer service and therefore we should be good customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts