The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Canon pimp #002
4,600 Posts
now you both could be right, after looking at the pic of Pogostemon Erectus, it looks more like that one.
It's definitely P. Erectus. Cardinal tetra was saying the IF it was P. Stellatus 'Narrow leaf' it would have purple at the nodes. He wasn't saying that it was P. Stellatus.:proud:

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
It's definitely P. Erectus. Cardinal tetra was saying the IF it was P. Stellatus 'Narrow leaf' it would have purple at the nodes. He wasn't saying that it was P. Stellatus.:proud:
Thanks for interpreting!

Pink/purple at the nodes not the undersides of the leaves. P. erectus does indeed have pink/purple under the leaves and can get it at the tips too in good light.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for interpreting!

Pink/purple at the nodes not the undersides of the leaves. P. erectus does indeed have pink/purple under the leaves and can get it at the tips too in good light.
i dont remember ordering P. Erectus ever, i hope that is what i have, maybe i will take a closer look to see if it got that purple on the nodes.

thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.