The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

At the center of this picture, terminating in a trident, is a mystery. This son of a gun is about 24" tall and appears to be growing about 2" a day. It is completely unlike any other plant I have in the tank. The stem is completely smooth. There aren't any noticeable growth-stage bands on it at all. It has a small nodule on the top left fork and has another one growing near the fork's split. I think it is growing out of the center of a bunch of Dwarf Sag but it's a bit difficult to tell.

My 150g is 48"x24"x30". It has about 4" to go before it hits the surface.

What will happen then? Will the spores explode and fill my home with small invaders only to turn us into mindless drones whose only drive is to get more plants and fish???

What are you?????

·
Registered
600 Posts

At the center of this picture, terminating in a trident, is a mystery. This son of a gun is about 24" tall and appears to be growing about 2" a day. It is completely unlike any other plant I have in the tank. The stem is completely smooth. There aren't any noticeable growth-stage bands on it at all. It has a small nodule on the top left fork and has another one growing near the fork's split. I think it is growing out of the center of a bunch of Dwarf Sag but it's a bit difficult to tell.

My 150g is 48"x24"x30". It has about 4" to go before it hits the surface.

What will happen then? Will the spores explode and fill my home with small invaders only to turn us into mindless drones whose only drive is to get more plants and fish???

What are you?????

i will try to call that invaders back but i can't make any promises Roswell's kind of boring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.