The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys ... Pls find the image where my plant tips are broken.. is it due to siamese algae Eater or some other deficiency??? I'm also battling with green hair algae... Monte Carlo has become light green... Pls help with this 2 problem...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Looks like something definitely broke off the tips, hard to say if it was because that segment was melting or not. How long have you had this set up? Have you checked your water parameters? Also what is your lighting/ fert scheduling like?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like something definitely broke off the tips, hard to say if it was because that segment was melting or not. How long have you had this set up? Have you checked your water parameters? Also what is your lighting/ fert scheduling like?
My setup is just 1.5 months old ... Started fertilizer last week only using tropica green and red colour... Started lighting period 6hrs and CO2 6hrs but due to algae reduced it to 4hrs

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.