The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 blue boa tank. 1 red cloud pinto tank
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guess im just looking to see if other people think anchors or bad for plants or not. I have a lot of stem plants and no long tweezers so i do bunches 3-5 and drop them in and let them root that way instead of moving them back every day. Stupid star grass.. i only started recently so hoping i don't get stemrot or anything, i do know my lfs said they only used them at the store for temporarily sinking plants.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I use them all the time but in a different manor, I take my stems and plant them horizontally to the substrate and they will propagate a bunch of new stems. When I run out I make my own with a rock, some paper clips and a but of hot glue.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I use them all the time but in a different manor, I take my stems and plant them horizontally to the substrate and they will propagate a bunch of new stems. When I run out I make my own with a rock, some paper clips and a but of hot glue.

this is actually a really great idea...I might have to do this in a grow out tank or something

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.