The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see I've stumbled onto just the right forum! :biggrin:

I've had a 25g aquarium for 25 years and decided it was time to treat myself to something a little larger...

I'm planning on a 75g planted tank...likely an Amazon biotope of some sort...or an Almost-amazon biotope...

I don't want to rush into setting up the tank...I want to take my time and have it develop gradually...

I think I have the 'big' things figured out...but still have many questions regarding the 'little' things...

I've seen some beautifuls tanks and vivariums on this site...it even inspired me to 'decorate' my snake's functional, but unattractive, aquarium...

...lol...now the snake's cage at least isn't an eyesore, but I may need to get more creative down the road...there's a lot of room for improvement...

After I get the large tank cycled, I'm planning on relocating my overstocked hodge-podge of tropical fish to it and moving my 2 mis-homed goldfish and dojo into the 25g tank (they're currently in a too-small 10g tank)...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.