The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Not to bash up your thread, but most of the people who have bought these the shrimp returned to the red color (RCS) after a few hours or so.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
M.T.W.: Not sure if this is the right place, but here are the pics I promised you of the shrimp, sorry for the quality I was in a hurry. Water is still a little cloudy (flourite yesterday) but they look pretty red to me.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Exactly! He explained that they were RCS and was wondering if the pinkness was a temporary issue when he did his RAOK with them last week.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Exactly! I was one of the testers and he asked for photos, and here they are.

Good deal for the buyers! Eat em up @ $1 each!

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I Posted the title of pink/cherries not just pink strange I fixed it. Well they are cherry shrimp for sure. I put a few in a new set-up and well they turned blood red. Anyway I have lots who wants some?

·
Registered
889 Posts
I Posted the title of pink/cherries not just pink strange I fixed it. Well they are cherry shrimp for sure. I put a few in a new set-up and well they turned blood red. Anyway I have lots who wants some?
Cool maybe you should breed them in the blood red tank :D

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh sorry yes they will be shipped in a insulated box in breather bags. I don't have heat packs at the moment,but if you send me one I will use it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts