The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will post a few pics if you take the lead. You must set the example for others to follow. I have never heard of following a leader who stays in the rear. Just my 2 cents..
Sorry I don't have any with eggs but I SHRIMP WITHOUT EGGS:eek5: There is already a thread for those:icon_redf

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Agreed......can't start a picture thread without pictures.....so I guess I will start a thread of pictures of shrimp with their eggs...:icon_cool

Berried Tiger Shrimp

Berried RCS

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yesterday at my LFS i saw several egg bearing amano shrimp and there were HUGE!!! I have never seen amano that big. They were about 1.5" - 2"

·
Registered
174 Posts
Always glad to add something :thumbsup:

Berried Cherry

I think that red spot at the bottom right is a baby b.t.w.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
My Amano shrimp is a lot bigger than my adult male guppies. They are such beautiful shrimp.

Awesome looking berried Tigers! I can't wait until I get mine!

How about instead of an image....a video of a RCS with eggs! This was my second female to have eggs. Sadly she died soon after the eggs hatched but her daughters are now carrying eggs as well.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Great thread and nice pictures everyone! ATM I only have RCS so I guess I'll share yet another berried RCS picture :p
Red Cherry Shrimp

·
Registered
477 Posts
Do crayfish count? The beginning thread didn't specify. ;)

My girlfriend's blueish cajun dwarf crayfish (Cambarellus shufeldtii) carrying eggs when she bought her about a month ago. She's successfully given birth since then and is berried again. :)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Here's the best I can do with my crap camera. LOL

This is one of many carrying yellow eggs:

Here are 2 Cherries; one carrying yellow eggs, the other green:

Now I'm just waiting on my Bees to start egging up! :biggrin:

·
Registered
34 Posts
well, although there's a pregnant CRS photo here, thought i'd still contribute mine...

and here's an animated gif of a pregnant CRS pushing her eggs into a pile (so it seems - i took it while she was still making eggs)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Great pics everyone! :)

Now are those CRS eggs red or a brownish color? I can't wait till mine grow up and have sex! LOL:tongue:

·
Registered
845 Posts
OMG!!! That has got to be one of the best pics I've seen yet, where you can actually see the eyes of the lil shrimpies!!!! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Here's a lowly little ghost shrimp in my daughter's 6 gallon, there is one more female in there with eggs too. Our LFS in town only carries these guys, seems Cherries would sell better, but I can't convince the head fish guy to order them. :(

·
Registered
189 Posts
Berried RCS (my first):

1 - 20 of 41 Posts