The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that if you try to upload a picture for your tank, it won't work, even if it is the correct file format. Also, the Change Time started option could be made better, because if you started a tank years ago, you would have to keep on pressing the back button to get to that date.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
I have noticed that if you try to upload a picture for your tank, it won't work, even if it is the correct file format. Also, the Change Time started option could be made better, because if you started a tank years ago, you would have to keep on pressing the back button to get to that date.
Kyle should have this fixed, I have been retrying and it finally went through.

I save my image on the desktop as a jpg and file size of 141.2K, if your having problems go to the browse select your picture and click next. int hte upper left hand corner it will give an error if your file doesn't upload.

Craig

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts

I'm planning on making it so you can enter in the date by hand or with the calendar. Should make things easier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts