The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, before we get all crazy, I have a 2x65 watt coralife fixture I no longer need. Its definitely not new, but it runs and the fans run no problems. Its missing the front plastic shield and has four holes I drilled to mount it inside a canopy, and small groove on the edges has velcro on it. This the 24" fixture. Like I said it works good looks decent, but has a little wear on it. What I need is a good plant package to kind of kick start my 65 back into shape, ran into a rough breakin period. I would like lots of healthy stem plants, I'm not picky just a nice variety will due and maybe something for the mid-ground, my foreground fortunately survived and is doing well. Whatever your trade we can Iron out the details. Just not doing great on funds now so this is the only way I could think of to get my tank into gear. Just think if you don't like the canopy you can always take the ballasts and fans and mount it in something else. Thanks for the help.
Send a PM if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Ok, before we get all crazy, I have a 2x65 watt coralife fixture I no longer need. Its definitely not new, but it runs and the fans run no problems. Its missing the front plastic shield and has four holes I drilled to mount it inside a canopy, and small groove on the edges has velcro on it. This the 24" fixture. Like I said it works good looks decent, but has a little wear on it. What I need is a good plant package to kind of kick start my 65 back into shape, ran into a rough breakin period. I would like lots of healthy stem plants, I'm not picky just a nice variety will due and maybe something for the mid-ground, my foreground fortunately survived and is doing well. Whatever your trade we can Iron out the details. Just not doing great on funds now so this is the only way I could think of to get my tank into gear. Just think if you don't like the canopy you can always take the ballasts and fans and mount it in something else. Thanks for the help.
Send a PM if interested

Limnophila sp 'Wavy' 3-4x stem
Pogostemon yatabeanus 1x stem
LUDWIGIA INCLINATA VAR. VERTICILLATA 'CUBA' 1x stem
Limnophila aromatica (green) 4-5x stem
ROTALA MACRANDRA 'GREEN' 4-5x stem
POGOSTEMON STELLATUS 'BROAD LEAF' 1x stem
Pogostemon Erectus 1x stem
Hair grass

i will add other extra plants as well, will this stem package make you happy?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pm's only please, I will update thread once I make a deal,

please send offers, Help me stock my tank, thanks,

Hint: Nice bulk groupings of stems desired, onesy twosies are always a fight to propagate.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for today

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump no deal yet

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump again :(

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump pa dump

Still tryin'

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.