The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm downgrading and have various equipment that I'm selling. Would prefer pickup and I would want to keep the 10 gallon stuff as a set.

Here's the 10 gallon set: Truvu 10 gallon acrylic tank in great condition. Stand (can probably accomodate a bigger tank). Aquaclear 20 with two sponge inserts and a brand new biomedia insert. A Coralife light fixture that is 20 inches across, 28 watts, and the bulb is barely used (6700k). Also included is a 25 watt Marineland Stealth heater.
$60
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I also have a 24 inch Coralife Lunar Aqualights Compact Fluorescent Strip Light for sale. It was originally meant for marine tanks but I converted it to fresh. Currently only has 1 bulb. It's 24 inches across and comes with a moonlight and one 6700k bulb. It has 3 different power switches for the different lights and total output is 130 watts(each bulb is 65 watts). It would probably be best for hi tech tanks because it puts out a lot of light. $65
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Poret foam with jetlifter combo for $11. They can fit standard 10, 15, and 20 gallon tanks.

Various 10 and 15 gallon tanks. Let me know if you're interested. Really need all this extra stuff gone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.