The Planted Tank Forum banner

3101 - 3105 of 3105 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have a less-than-year old aluminum CO2 tank and a GLA GRO-1 regulator that I will be getting rid of if you can wait a few weeks. I actually sent it back to GLA to have them tune it up before selling it so that the buyer gets a perfectly functioning regulator. PM me if you're interested.

Bump:
thank you
i am looking for co2 setup
using diy co2 lol
I have a less-than-year old aluminum CO2 tank and a GLA GRO-1 regulator that I will be getting rid of if you can wait a few weeks. I actually sent it back to GLA to have them tune it up before selling it so that the buyer gets a perfectly functioning regulator. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have an OASE BioMaster Thermo 250 filter that I am no longer using (I drilled my tank for a sump setup). I've replaced all of the foam filters in it and it has a relatively new impeller (~3-4 months). I'm looking for about half of what it sells for new. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
668 Posts
20200825_132531.jpg

Looking to move the aquarium in my office at work. It’s a 20 gallon tall and has been running for I’m guessing at least 6 years. The business has been sold so it needs to go somewhere and I don’t want to take it home so hopefully there is someone interested. it's located in the NE Philadelphia area. There is nothing wrong with the tank, it’s just so dialed in right now and I don’t really want to deal with taking it all apart, putting it back together and getting everything back to where it is now. I also don’t know where I would put it in my home anyway. Here is a list of everything I have:

Equipment
Standard 20 gallon tall tank
20 gallon stand
Sponge filter & air pump
Finnex Planted + 24/7 fully automated Aquarium LED controller, 24inch with remote

Substrate:
Soil capped with black sand

Plants:
1 Amazon sword
Dwarf Sag
Java Moss
Subwassertang
Hornwort
1 Buce plant (sorry don’t remember the kind)
Floating plants (blanking on the name, will edit in when I remember)
Duckweed (shakes fist angrily in the air)
1pc of Pothos

Stocking:
Assorted Platies (overstocked, way too many to count)
Yellow Tiger Endlers (overstocked, way too many to count)
1-2 Amano shrimp, I lost track of them but I know at least 1 is left
1 orange shrimp
Approximately 1 bajillion Ramshorn snails (seriously don’t take any plants if you don’t like snails)
While I don’t see too many these days I’m pretty such there are quite a few MTS as well

Other items:
1 decent size pc of spiderwood
2 coconut caves
1 fake stone cave
1 bottle flourish
1 bottle excel
1 bottle trace
4 packs of frozen foods, 3 containers and mostly full
Lots of frozen baby brine shrimp snails and a small hatchery
1 bottle vita chem
1 small net that has only been used on this aquarium (so you know there is no cross contamination issues)

Looking up the light which is probably the most valuable item here it sells for about $100 so I am thinking that I am going to start this at that price for the entire lot. I can break this up is necessary but I’d rather just get this all done as quickly and easily as possible. If you are willing to take some of the burden off of me with don’t at least some of the work involved here like catching the fish, and taking this thing apart then I will be willing to be very flexible with the price. No reasonable offer will be ignored.

·
Registered
668 Posts
View attachment 902449

Looking to move the aquarium in my office at work. It’s a 20 gallon tall and has been running for I’m guessing at least 6 years. The business has been sold so it needs to go somewhere and I don’t want to take it home so hopefully there is someone interested. it's located in the NE Philadelphia area. There is nothing wrong with the tank, it’s just so dialed in right now and I don’t really want to deal with taking it all apart, putting it back together and getting everything back to where it is now. I also don’t know where I would put it in my home anyway. Here is a list of everything I have:

Equipment
Standard 20 gallon tall tank
20 gallon stand
Sponge filter & air pump
Finnex Planted + 24/7 fully automated Aquarium LED controller, 24inch with remote

Substrate:
Soil capped with black sand

Plants:
1 Amazon sword
Dwarf Sag
Java Moss
Subwassertang
Hornwort
1 Buce plant (sorry don’t remember the kind)
Floating plants (blanking on the name, will edit in when I remember)
Duckweed (shakes fist angrily in the air)
1pc of Pothos

Stocking:
Assorted Platies (overstocked, way too many to count)
Yellow Tiger Endlers (overstocked, way too many to count)
1-2 Amano shrimp, I lost track of them but I know at least 1 is left
1 orange shrimp
Approximately 1 bajillion Ramshorn snails (seriously don’t take any plants if you don’t like snails)
While I don’t see too many these days I’m pretty such there are quite a few MTS as well

Other items:
1 decent size pc of spiderwood
2 coconut caves
1 fake stone cave
1 bottle flourish
1 bottle excel
1 bottle trace
4 packs of frozen foods, 3 containers and mostly full
Lots of frozen baby brine shrimp snails and a small hatchery
1 bottle vita chem
1 small net that has only been used on this aquarium (so you know there is no cross contamination issues)

Looking up the light which is probably the most valuable item here it sells for about $100 so I am thinking that I am going to start this at that price for the entire lot. I can break this up is necessary but I’d rather just get this all done as quickly and easily as possible. If you are willing to take some of the burden off of me with don’t at least some of the work involved here like catching the fish, and taking this thing apart then I will be willing to be very flexible with the price. No reasonable offer will be ignored.

FYI, I'm going to break this down most likely by the end of the month, so if anyone wants to make an offer let me know while you still can. Price is negotiable

·
Registered
331 Posts
I am looking to sell a lightly used Twinstar 900S light for about half of what it retails for. I will also include the dimmer for it. This is a great light, but I've converted my tank over to a shell-dwelling cichlid tank (i.e., no plants), so this light is complete overkill. I'd rather see it with someone that can use it to grow plants. This is the fixed metal leg version. PM me if you're interested.

3101 - 3105 of 3105 Posts