The Planted Tank Forum banner

3061 - 3080 of 3105 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
I still have Cherry Shrimp available. $1 each.

The angelfish are large enough to rehome if anyone is interested.

I'm also looking to sell or trade my 55g. Light not included.
The tank currently has
9 Angelfish
8-10 neons
4 Rummynose
3 Harlequin rasboras
Plants
Hygro corymbosa
bolbitis
Crypt nuri
various rotala / ludwigia

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Is anyone interested in some rocks? They came with a bunch of used stuff that I just bought but I won't be using them. 4 large coral-type rocks, 6 medium sized quartz-like rocks, and a box of small river rock-type gravel. I've never used any of them, and don't know much about geology so I make no guarantees as far as whether any of them will alter ph. But I do know that these came from a cichlid tank. $25 takes it all, pick up in Lansdale. PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Free neglected 10 gallon aquarium. The tank comes with compact florescent bulbs in the hood, aquaclear filter and fluval black sand substrate. There is also some anubias on cholla wood and sad java ferns.

Come pick it up in the West Chester or Plymouth Meeting area.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Anyone in the Philly/Lehigh Valley area know of any local Killi, Rainbow, breeders? Looking for softwater fish to populate my 75. and temps suck for shipping fish. I avoid the petco/petsmart shopping as i dont trust them and they normally don't have the uncommon fish.

I also have a 34 gallon Mr. Aqua tank for sale with ADA amazonia for $75 if anyone is interested. P/U only

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey guys, I was cleaning out our family restaurant and found 3 of 20lbs CO2 tank/cylinder. I went ahead and swapped them out (because the hydrostatic test dates were all outdated) to 3 filled tanks. I have a high tech aquarium, and 20lbs tank lasts 1.5 years. If I hold on to this, I have almost 5 year supply of CO2 for my plants.

And I wanted to see if any of you guys in the Philly area are looking for a tank. You can purchase them or trade me with something that is equivalent to the price of a filled tank.

The current hydrostatic test dates on these tanks are July 2016, May 2013, and July 2016.

More importantly it has Keen Compressed Air Co.'s sticker which means even if the hydrostatic date is expired, you can take it to Keen, and they will swap it with a new tank with updated hydrostatic test date for free. I take it to local beer distributors and get it refilled, and when 5 or 10 years is up, I take it to Keen and they will swap it out to a current tank.

I have 2 steel and 1 aluminum tanks.

Local pickup only (I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. I can drive up to 10 miles (or more) from West Chester, PA 19380).

PM me if you are interested.

[/url]2018-03-16_05-26-19 by moseschi, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]2018-03-16_05-25-59 by moseschi, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]2018-03-16_05-26-32 by moseschi, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]2018-03-16_05-26-48 by moseschi, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Eheim 2217 that's in fine working order. But, I'm an old school guy who always seems to end up using sponge filters. (Don't judge me)

I'd be interested in power heads, airpumps, and heaters.

If anyone is interested in the 2217, let me know.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Oh, nice bensalem is almost literally on my way home from work. Maybe we can pick a spot to meet up one evening. How much were you looking for?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Im starting a 55 gallon tank, and basically want it to get rid of nitrates. So as much you are willing to give.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ok, cool. Most of what I've got is in my 29 gallon at home, so I'll see what I've got when I get home. I should have enough to give you a good start. I have a ton of water lettuce as well if you want a floater with some roots.

3061 - 3080 of 3105 Posts