The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, please read my post on the planted nano tank forum if you have any advice on ph crashes/keeping a constant ph. "Rescued" a relative's betta fish and need help with ph question! Thank you!

·
Registered
5,738 Posts
Hi, please read my post on the planted nano tank forum if you have any advice on ph crashes/keeping a constant ph. "Rescued" a relative's betta fish and need help with ph question! Thank you!
Would be a good idea to at least link the post you are speaking off if you're not going to transfer the info here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi AquaAurora, sorry about that! I mostly look up info on the Internet and don't know/haven't learned how to do that yet. I'm one of those fuddy duddies "I'd rather hold and read a book than a Kindle" It's ok, roll your eyes! :) I'm reading as much as I can (trying to understand the Gh/Kh/Ph and how they affect each other and adding plants to the equation is a little difficult but I'm getting there.) Did more water testing and gathered more info and looks like it is not as bad as I feared, thank goodness! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts