The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Saw this the other day when I was there. I'll be grabbing a few 10g to add a few varieties of shrimp to my breeding rack... Stupid interbreeding.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
333 Posts
Every time I see this sale going on, I am tempted to by a 40 breeder. I was finally going to get one this time, but ended up buying a used 80 gallon tank with glass tops locally for only $50. Only thing better than a $40 36x18x16 tank is a $50 48x24x16 tank. :hihi:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
My God, where can I possibly find room for another tank? lol I'd love to get another 40b.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I asked last time when they had the sale...the associate said they have it about every 2 months. This time it is an anniversary sale. They also have Omega One food on sale, buy two or more and they are 50% off. I grabbed a 10g QT tank and a couple things of food. for $15. I wish the 15g tanks were included too. It's a pretty nice size for a shrimp tank I think. I will get a 40B someday too...oh so tempting.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.