The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Sunny saw that this morning. We're very fortunate that we've always bought high end foods and switched over a few months back to Natural Balance. The only place I can get it is about 10 miles away, but I think it's worth it.

A good reason to stay away from store brands. Which by the way I didn't realize that Nutro was a store brand.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Tell me about it. I spent an interesting evening with the "porcelain god" a few weeks back after eating some rotisserie chicken from a local grocery. The thing was it was fine the evening before, we'd both eaten from it no problems, I'm always careful about cutting boards and putting meat up immediately etc., etc. but somewhere obviously picked up some salmonella.

Ah, yes, there's nothing quite like the reek of Clorox in the morning.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wife is hooked on clorox LOL.

I had food poisioning from McDonalds when I was a kid. I have never been that sick in my life. It took me over 10 years to go back to McDonalds, which I know is nuts LOL.

chaz

·
Registered
845 Posts
Sad thing.....it's a loooooooooooooong list. :( Hope everyone's dogs and cats are ok.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
A good reason to stay away from store brands. Which by the way I didn't realize that Nutro was a store brand.

And Eukanuba, I thought that was available at lots of stores. And one of the cat foods was Science Diet! Just one flavor, apparently, but still... Luckily, I decided a while back to wean mine from canned food, so for now, they just eat dry anyway (plus what I don't eat from my dinner!). Maybe I'll start making food for my dogs and cats!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts