The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in south lyon michigan and i was wondering if anyone knows if pruess (i hope thats how you spell it)pet or the fish doctor carry a good supply of loaches and fertilizer tabs... i just dont feel like calling them (im so lazy)... all i really want is one or two loaches for my 29 gallon planted tank i just sent up

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
looking for any fish in particular, I would try fantastic fins in Livonia. They usually have a great stock of really healthy fish and good prices too. However, Preuss is well stocked on fertilizers. I have to go in the next couple of days and switch out my CO2 tank.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright thanks both of you ill also be heading out in a few day to pruess pets...hobbes1911 isnt that like and 1.5 hours away from you?

·
Registered
305 Posts
I live in Philly and go to Canton/Westland for the holidays and when ever i am in town i definitely go to Fantastic Fins, what a place! great fish and some good plants too. they usualy have a good supply of java moss on hand. One of the guys who run the place breeds all kinds of fancy bristle nose plecos. cant say enough good things about that place. the only down side is they dont carry much in the way of supplies.
also check out this site forinformation on loaches http://www.loaches.com/

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
i live in south lyon michigan and i was wondering if anyone knows if pruess (i hope thats how you spell it)pet or the fish doctor carry a good supply of loaches and fertilizer tabs... i just dont feel like calling them (im so lazy)... all i really want is one or two loaches for my 29 gallon planted tank i just sent up
Please join us at the Michigan Aquatic Plant Group.
http://www.miapg.com
A couple of the Preuss' employees are members, but other members might know the stock better on a day to day basis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts