The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm torn between two options with this wood. It's a 10G half moon tank I'm starting and there are really only two options for placement and they are below.

I did a picture with and without flash so you can see the detail and depth of the wood better. Because of how wide the base of the wood is, I can't really turn it one way or the other, so pretty much what you see is all I can get.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance also.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the first pose best too but consider rotating the left leg out into the tank more.
I'll see what room I have doing that.

Thanks everybody for the thoughts

Tank plans:
This is the wife's tank. After setting up a 4th tank this year, she said she gets one before I get another, so, whatever, ha.

She chooses fish (with my approval), I do everything else. Since it has a basic LED fixture, I'm keeping it simple.

Plants:
Java Fern attached to the wood
Anubias nana and coffeeolia (sp?)
dwarf sag
Corkscrew Val (want to see how this will do)
green crypt

I want to keep it simple and open. I will note that this is actually in our entry way so it's the first thing visitors will see. I'm very excited about this one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.