Registered
9,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ludwigia Pantanal $3/stem

Polygonum "sao paulo" $2/stem

Purple bamboo $2/stem
You know what it looks like. ;)

Syngonanthus Madiera $6/stem
This plant is stunning in the proper care. It requires the same parameters as other toninas and syngonanthus sp. Pics are from my tank.

Shipping is $6 for one stem or the whole package.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Hi bsmith,

Just a quick note to thank you for the stems. The Syngonanthus Madiera and the Ludwigia inclinata Var. 'Pantanal' that I bought from you arrived earlier this week. And thank you for the "extra" stems of both that you sent. Try to stay warm back there in St. Louis; talked with my mother-in-law in Potosi earlier this evening 9" of snow and 10 degees back there......Brrrrrr! Thanks again!

·
Registered
9,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How did the Pantanal look?

Hi bsmith,

Just a quick note to thank you for the stems. The Syngonanthus Madiera and the Ludwigia inclinata Var. 'Pantanal' that I bought from you arrived earlier this week. And thank you for the "extra" stems of both that you sent. Try to stay warm back there in St. Louis; talked with my mother-in-law in Potosi earlier this evening 9" of snow and 10 degees back there......Brrrrrr! Thanks again!

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Hi bsmith,

The 'Pantanal' suffered the most from the trip, probably the cold. Some of the "extra" stems came in "bare" with the leaves loose in the baggie with them! The two stems with growing tips suffered as well with the growing tips looking like "stubs".

The good news it that it has been 3 days that they have been in my tank the "bare stems" are showing signs of new growth trying to start with swelling at the old leaf junctions. The two stems with the "stubby" growing tips are also showing signs of new growth and recovery as well. The Syngonanthus Madiera traveled much better, who would have thought?!! LOL. Thanks again!

·
Registered
9,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Pantanal is the most cold sensitive plant I have ever dealt with. The nice thing about the bare stems is the plant will now send off many runners from that one stem so you should have 10+ stems in a couple of weeks! Post up some pics when they grow out. I want to see what they look like in different people tanks with different parameters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.