The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning!! What kind of paint do you use to paint the back of your aquariums?? Is there a special "glass" paint??

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!! I think the flat black will be what I want. I have one tank ready to be painted, but I want to paint the back of one that has fish in it. Has anyone figured out a way to do this without killing all the fish??

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks hydropyte! That gives me an answer as to what to do with the tank that is set up. I guess I could just cover the top, tape off the sides and use a roller??

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Thanks hydropyte! That gives me an answer as to what to do with the tank that is set up. I guess I could just cover the top, tape off the sides and use a roller??

If your painting the exterior of the glass, its not going to affect your fish unless your just spraying or dripping paint right into the tank... I wouldnt ever really recomend trying to paint any inside portions on a tank.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.