The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know much about shrimp but i want to buy some PFR's to have and breed if possible. I would like buy about 20 to 30, shipping to 07076 with a heat pack. I would like to spend $1 each plus shipping. Let me know thanks.
Brad

·
Registered
109 Posts
Painted Fire Red's usually run about $3 each. Regular Red Cherry's can be anywhere from $1.5 to $2. I have some Painted Fire Red Culls that I am selling for $2 each as I have a bunch of them. If you are wanting to get them in the winter time, you will also probably want an insulated box which adds to the shipping costs.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so the going rate is $3 a shrimp. So does anyone have painted fire reds for $3 each plus insulated shipping?
I want a mix of m/f and of breeding age. would buy about 20, Shipping to 07076.
Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
I probably got 20 that I could sell you at $3 each. I would have to check on an insulated box and heat pack for shipping to see what I have and what the cost would be to 07076. I'll check tonight once I am home and let you know.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I probably got 20 that I could sell you at $3 each. I would have to check on an insulated box and heat pack for shipping to see what I have and what the cost would be to 07076. I'll check tonight once I am home and let you know.
You're offering breeding age adults? Would be interested in some as well. Any pics?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts