The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I have a paintball C02 tank with a Paintball to CGA320 adapter installed (see photo).

The issue that I am having, is that I stupidly bought a C02 regulator that would be used to sit on the side of the output from a normal C02 tank, but mine sits at the top like this via this adapter (see below) - As you can see the bubble counter is horizontal, and I tried this and couldn't get a bubble count to work & the C02 wasn't running up to my diffuser in my Aquarium.

My question is - could I remove the top of the bubble counter built into the regulator and run my C02 tubing directly from the input, have this run up to an inline bubble counter that is positioned vertically. Would this work? I have seen people talking about just taking a wrench to the built in bubble counter input and repositioning that but I don't have much experience and I really don't think I would be able to repair it if I caused a leak.

What do you guys think? Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't tell from the picture, but FZ bubble counter has the hose barb at the stem where bubbles come out, and you can connect the hose to the stem.
I see, I just had to remove the O-Ring and the c02 tubing connects better now. Hopefully now when I attach a inline bubble counter it should work. Do you see any reason this wouldn't work?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.