The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I've always had an obsession with non-lethal weapons. Shotguns filled with bean bags, rubber bullets, water cannons, tasers (well most of the time) no matter it just seemed to catch my interest.

So when I read this: TheStar.com - News - Ray guns pack heat you can imagine my excitement.

The technology really is exciting. Here is a diagram of how it works: http://www3.thestar.com/static/PDF/070125_pain_injury.pdf

So I guess this means no more World's Wildest Riot Videos.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
that is frickin insane. i wanna see someone get hit with it!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
O wow. So it does not really harm you at all? like none?! its totally psychological?! I'll finish reading in the morning lol.

But that is cool. I'm not a big fan of things that kill people... because they kill people... but this is interesting.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Joey...pepper spray and a swift kick in the balls.

·
Registered
612 Posts
That's a really neat weapon. I'd also like to see it in action, I know what it's like to have a hot flash I couldn't imagine what it would be like to experience that. I bet by 2030 we'll be using them to show our hubby's what it's like to have a hot flash! JK (LQTM)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
For some reason I've always had an obsession with non-lethal weapons. Shotguns filled with bean bags, rubber bullets, water cannons, tasers (well most of the time) no matter it just seemed to catch my interest.
Bizzare...my personal fav non-lethal device:

Sound cannons!

And stuff like Infrasound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Sonic weaponry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yes, I know the "Brown note" might not be real, but I've heard these notes at close proximity and it certainly was effective at making me ill feeling...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts