The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if there are any Packer, Viking or Favre fans here but Packers Vs. Vikings on monday night will be a blast! Personaly I hope the Vikings get killed. Especialy after Favre whent to the V's:angryfire Who do you want to win:icon_ques

GO PACK GO!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I grew up in IN (go Colts!) and now live in FL but I go to GB at least once a year for a Packer game. GO PACK GO!!!. There's no experience I can compare it to. The fans there are truly the best in the NFL hands down. You can walk around in the best tailgaiting town in the country right before the game in the opposing team's colors and you will not hear a negative word thrown your way. You're 10X more likely to hear a "Good Luck" than a "You Suck". I am in the camp that went from being a huge Farve fan to thinking he's a complete *language removed*. However, you can not deny how awesome he is to watch play the game.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm used to going to Jags home games... The first time I went to a packer home game I went with some buddies. We got to the stadium at about 10am for a 1pm game. We were thinking we were getting there early and were going to get a good tailgaiting spot. LOLOLOL!!! The tailgaiting areas were completely full and we had to park several blocks away. We went up and walked around. I was offered so many free drinks by the locals that I was feeling pretty darn good by kickoff. Some of the frendliest people in the country live in GB, WI and they know their football too!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Go PACKERS!! Though I must admit I have the guilty pleasure of watching Favre play for the vikings :) Gonna be a great game regardless of who wins.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boooooo Bears, GO PACK GO! Enough said.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Go Vikes!!!! they have needed a talented player to take the snap for years, Finally we have someone. As all you packer fans know, myself included, Favre OWNS the dome!

I consistantally have rooted for several teams from the old NFC north, The Vikes, the Pack, and whoever is playing Dallas

It will be a great game!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I cant wait for Raji or Jolly to get on Brett's blind side!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I hope Brett throws 5 picks and get sacked 12 times. And I'd like to see Aaron Rodgers just tear up that overrated Vikes D. I want a heavy-handed, no doubt about it, over-by-halftime blowout. I've got enough drama in my life right now. Give me a good old-fashioned ass-whupping every time.

Final score: Packers: Eleventy-billion, Vikes: -4

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 day till game day!

·
Registered
66 Posts
i have always been a Favre fan but he just doesnt look right in anything but a Green Bay jersey and i think he is incredibly stupid for playing so many games with the Packers a couple years back

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Less then 24hours till game time!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Only 6 hours till game time!

:icon_bigg:icon_biggOnly 6 hours till game time!:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

·