The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for Anubias coffeefolia and some L. sp. Patanal or P. Stellatus. Pm me with price and quantity. Trying to find these before the cold weather comes. Thanks.

Edit: Found everything but P. stellatus

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Try Gordon for the the Anubias coffeefolia, I bought some from him maybe a month ago now? He sent me plants with a nice root mass. Something you don't find often it seems when buying Anubias.

I'm growing several sp. Anubias in my Aquaponic sump/Goldfish tank. Pretty much the only plant I like that they will leave alone. Eventually, I may do a West African bio-type with them in another tank.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Thanks DogFish for the bump.

I do have some awesome Coffeefolia in right now with great rhizome structure, freshly delivered last week. The quality has been steller this summer. The rhizomes get smaller in the winter though, as growth slows in the cooler weather.

-Gordon

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking for P. stellatus narrow leaf. Anybody have any?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Crispino Ramos has P stellatus -- great seller healthy plants...

His sale list is here http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=196324
I know he is a great seller with great plants but I have tried to pm Cris 5 times over the last 4 days and haven't got a response yet so I'm going to assume that he either didn't get the messages or I have posted something in the past that he took offense to and I'm now on the don't sell list. ....No more plants for you. Either way I'm still looking and thanks for the link anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts