The Planted Tank Forum banner
161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
I like how the cubes look from the corner and from the top. With the light sand and thin walls, this one now sparkles. And the plants did grow in already.
Canister filter, heater, and co2 are now hooked in. Debating whether I want to turn it into Pea Puffer species tank for a bit.

I like the lights but the mounting arrangement is a bit awkward - these tanks look much better with suspended / pendant lights. I'm going to try mounting a single AI HD Prime this weekend.
I am assuming that you did not have any regulator leaks. If you do encounter any problems please message me and I will do whatever it takes to make things right.

I love the Salt and Pepper look. I am thinking of something similar for the 60 cube.

·
Carpe Diem
7,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
Oops people. This time around this tank was not ment to be a "permenent" one...

It's still up but bare bottom, with a single piece of driftwood, some floaters and 4 pea puffer gluttons. The rest got moved to my "new" 140g, as was my original intention. The puffers will get rehomed once I shuffle some fish around and the tank will go dry and back into the garage.

But for a (even a picture of) @Discusluv pie I might reconsider my whole path in life.

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
Oops people. This time around this tank was not ment to be a "permenent" one...

It's still up but bare bottom, with a single piece of driftwood, some floaters and 4 pea puffer gluttons. The rest got moved to my "new" 140g, as was my original intention. The puffers will get rehomed once I shuffle some fish around and the tank will go dry and back into the garage.

But for a (even a picture of) @Discusluv pie I might reconsider my whole path in life.
I looked and couldnt find a picture of a chocolate pie that Ive made.
Will these do? : :laugh2:

Lemon meringue

Lemon Cake with raspberry filling and white chocolate frosting

161 - 174 of 174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.