The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have 3 used Tetra Whisper EX30 HOB-type power filters. They're all in good working order with some normal wear and tear. Google them for images and size specifications and such.

Actually received them from another member a few weeks ago but it turns out they're not going to fit with my shrimp rescue project. Figure it's best for them to go to another member who could really use them but can't necessarily afford to buy three large filters like these.

Extra media will be included but you can easily cut your own down to size. The filters are large enough that you could likely use any media you so desire by putting it in a simple filter bag or stocking.

Shipping is usually about $15 (could be as high as $35) for USPS priority. Can also ship UPS Ground. They're large so they don't fit in standard flat-rate boxes. You'll just pay actual shipping costs via Paypal.

The Rules: Please be either a paid supporting forum member or have at least 100 total posts to your name.

Private message me if you're interested and could put these to use. If you receive them and cannot use them for whatever reason, PLEASE give them to another forum member.

Thanks!

Jake

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Ditto on that : )

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
I might actually try and get these if you still have them. I was planning on starting some breeder tanks, and this would jump start it. PM incoming

·
Registered
733 Posts
I'd be interested. I have a 20 gallon that's on an aqueon 10 right now. Was waiting to get a proper filter bc of budget. I don't think I would need 3 filters, so if they can't be split up thanks anyway for offering a great roak :)

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Not trying to make a profit, trying to show some people in a class room how fish spawn, care for fry, etc. Not a problem though. I'll let somebody who really needs it have it. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That wasn't directed at anybody specifically. Just received a lot of private messages from folks who are either starting plant farms or hatcheries.

Really cool people with cool projects, don't get me wrong. Just want to keep it simple. Got a few more PMs to get through and then I'll get back to you, DPM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts